For thousands of years, the Chinese have used special stones to treat pain and illness . These stones bear the Chinese name “Bian shi” .
They are still used today in traditional Chinese hospitals, in particular to stimulate acupuncture points, which has earned them the nickname “needle stone”.
The laboratories of the Academy of Sciences, Nuclear Technology, Bureau of Seismology and Beijing University of Traditional Medicine have achieved spectacular results after three years of researching the physical characteristics of Bian Shi stones.
5 points should be underlined:
- Chemical analysis of these stones shows that they contain over 30 chemical elements such as Sr, Ti, Cr, Mn, Zn, Ca, Fe, P, K and Na which are beneficial and necessary for human beings .
- When these stones are in contact with the skin, they create infrared radiation at frequencies of the order of 7-20 micrometers, which has a therapeutic action (Infra-thermotherapy).
- The stones create high frequency ultrasonic pulses which are beneficial to the human body . When in contact with the skin, these ultrasonic pulses average 3,708 Hz.
- When a person is in contact with these stones, a change in their microcirculation can be observed: the speed of blood in the capillaries is accelerated, which can relieve pain, improve drainage and detoxify the body (reduction of metals heavy and cellulite) and deeply cleanse the skin .
- Infrared thermal imaging tests show that once this stone is placed near a person, infrared thermal balances are stabilized .
- This Bian Shi Stone bracelet is available in 4 styles
- It is elastic to fit any wrist
GET IT TODAY WITH 33% OFF !
- Materials: Bian Shi
- Length: style 1 (about 20cm); style 2 (approx. 18 cm); style 3 (about 19cm); style 4 (about 20cm)
- Style 1: 22×16.5×6.5mm
- Style 2: 21×15.5×6.5mm and 8mm
- Style 3: 21x17x9mm
- Style 4: 10mm